[802SEC] Sad news about Dr. Robert F. Heile

It is with my greatest regrets and deepest sorrow that I must inform you of the passing of Dr Robert F Heile’s last night.  As you know Bob’s condition was deteriorating rapidly.  He was at home, in no pain, and with his wife, Bonnie, and two daughters, Sarah and Beth, when he peacefully passed away.

At this time, I have not heard of the arrangements nor services, I will send out additional information as I find out.

Sincerely,  Pat

Pat Kinney
Kinney Consulting LLC
IEEE 802.15 WG chair, IEEE 802.15 SCm chair, IEEE 802.15.12 chair
ISA100 co-chair, ISA100.20 chair
M: +1.847.997.3775
O: +1.847.960.3715
pat.kinney@kinneyconsultingllc.com