From: heile.bonnie@gmail.com
To: paul.nikolich@att.net
Sent: 10/5/2020 11:40:22 AM
Subject: Bob Heile

On behalf of Sarah, Beth and myself, I would like to thank the IEEE EC and FTF for the gorgeous bonsai plant. How appropriate considering all of Bob’s travel to the Far East. We will do our very best to keep it green and bright.

You know of course how much standards and IEEE meant to Bob as he was doing “stuff” right to the end. I am blessed that both girls are still here and we could all be together for Bob.

Please thank all the chairmen for thinking of us. IEEE was another family for Bob.
Sincerely
Bonnie Heile