[802SEC] Condolence flowers on behalf of IEEE 802 LMSC

All
Face to Face Events has sent condolences flowers on behalf of the IEEE 802 EC for Darwin Engwer's wife Lilly. They were delivered Tuesday morning.

One of the consequences of having a a long-running, successful standards organization is that we start to lose some of our wonderful contributors, colleagues and friends.

Darwin's passing should be another reminder to us to respect and value all of our participants as our time with each other is limited.
--
James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Chair