Re: [802SEC] update on seeking current or former IEEE 802 LMSC leadership to speak at the upcoming IEEE 802 Milestone Plaque unveiling event and # of potential attendees

Paul,
Maybe you missed this after the call and while I was speaking to James, but I am available as well.

BR,
Clin

On Fri, Apr 5, 2024 at 4:40 AM, Paul Nikolich
Dear EC Members,

As of 7:30am ET Friday 05 April 2024 the following individuals have indicated availability to speak at the 802 Milestone ceremony:
Definite: Geoff Thompson, Edward Au.
Potential: James Gilb, David Law
Please correct me if I am in error.

Regards,