Re: [STDS-802-11-AANI] Reminder - AANI SC Teleconference Thursday, April 20, 10AM EDT

The correct date for the second telecon is Thursday, May 4.

Cheers,

Roger

On Apr 18, 2017, 7:38 PM -0600, Levy, Joseph <Joseph.Levy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, wrote:

Hello All –

This is reminder that there will be an AANI SC teleconference on Thursday, April 20th, at 10:00AM EDT.  This meeting will be use the 802.11 join.me bridge (https://join.me/IEEE802.11), please see: http://www.ieee802.org/11/joinme.html for additional the bridge information and audio conference information.

The draft agenda for this teleconference has been posted to Mentor:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0551-00-AANI-aani-sc-agenda-april-20-2017-teleconference.pptx

Please note that the main topics for this meeting will be the two draft LSs that we aim to complete by the close of the May F2F meeting:

       11-17/0378r0 Reply LS to Reply LS from 3GPP RAN2 on Estimated Throughput (11-17/315r0)

       11-16/1574: Draft LS from 802.11 to 3GPP SA Requesting Status and Information on WLAN integration in 3GPP NextGen System

Contributions and comments on these two documents are requested and will be discussed.

Note: a second AANI SC teleconference is scheduled for Thursday, May 5th, at 10:00AM EDT.

Regards,

Joseph Levy

AANI SC Chair