From: Levy, Joseph
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 1:15 AM
To: 'STDS-802-11-AANI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <STDS-802-11-AANI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Roger Marks' <roger@xxxxxxxxxx>; 'Jon Rosdahl' <jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx>; 'Adrian Stephens (adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx)' <adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx>; 'Stanley, Dorothy' <dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx>
Subject: LS to IEEE and IEEE 5G on the IEEE 5G and Beyond Roadmap WP

Sorry about the previous e-mail with the incorrect subject line – this is a corrected version.

Dear All,

As agreed to at today’s AANI SC meeting I have uploaded a draft LS to the IEEE, the IEEE 5G Initiative Steering Committee, and the IEEE 5G and Beyond Roadmap Project. Please note that this is a rough draft and has not been discussed or agreed by the AANI SC.  It is my intent that this is a starting point for our discussions, which will begin at the next AANI session: Tuesday (11/7) PM1 (13:30-15:30 EST) at the 802.11 F2F meeting in Orlando Fl.  Please join us for this discussion.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1750-00-AANI-draft-ls-from-802-11-to-ieee-ieee-5g-on-the-ieee-5g-roadmap-wp.docx

Please note that if you can or cannot attend the session and wish to contribute your views on this reply LS, please provide your inputs to the AANI SC reflector.  Please do not upload a revision to this document on Mentor, if you want to provide an alterative draft please create a new document, with a new AANI document number.  Thanks.

The 802.11 Chair has agreed that if we have a draft document coming out of the Tuesday session, I will have time during the mid-week plenary to inform the WG as to our progress on this LS.

Regards,

Joseph Levy

802.11 AANI SC Chair

joseph.levy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx