[STDS-802-11-AANI] 3GPP 5G System support for integration with IEEE TSN networks

Joseph

I think that AANI might be interested in the communication to the 802.1 WG from 3GPP SA2 on "3GPP 5G System support for integration with IEEE TSN networks".

I think it would be difficult to find anyone from TSN to discuss this with AANI, particularly given your meeting slot (Thursday AM1). Still, I think that AANI might want to take a look at it, especially considering the contributions this week about 802.11 interworking with the 3GPP 5G core network.

Cheers,

Roger