Re: [STDS-802-11-AANI] AANI SC Teleconferences - Teleconference Tuesday, 7 April 2020 @ 9:00-10:00 hours EDT

Dear ALL,

The will be an AANI SC Teleconference on Tuesday 7 April 2020 @ 9:00-10:00 hours EDT, see details below.

Dear Authors: thank you for providing your contributions:

Both of these contributions are on the meeting agenda for the AANI SC Teleconference:  https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0581-00-AANI-aani-sc-teleconference-agenda-7-april-2020.pptx

Please log your attendance via imat: https://imat.ieee.org/802.11/attendance-log?d=04/07/2020&p=3031000005&t=47200043

If you are willing to provide notes or minutes of the teleconference please let the Chair know, thank you.

To connect to the teleconference:

9:00am EDT

 AANI SC

When: Tue, April 7, 9am – 10am

Meeting number: 793 690 626

Meeting password: wireless

Join by phone: +1-510-338-9438 USA Toll +44-20-3198-8144 UK Toll Access code: 793 690 626

more details»  copy to my calendar

Regards,

Joseph Levy

802.11 AANI SC Chair

T: +1.631.622.4139 | M: +1. 516.835.9353