[STDS-802-11-AANI] Reminder AANI SC Teleconference Tuesday 6/23 @ 9:00-10:00 am EDT

Dear All,

The upcoming AANI SC teleconference is scheduled for Tuesday: 23 June @ 9:00-10:00am EDT.

The current agenda is:

  1. Call for Secretary
  2. Administrative: Reminders, Rules, Guidelines, Resources,  Participation, Approval of Minutes
  3. Background/Status
  4. Technical Discussion / Contributions
    • On interworking between 3GPP 5G network & WLAN
  5. Future Planning

Hopefully, we will continue the discussion on interworking between 3GPP 5G network & WLAN and work towards finalizing 11-20/0013r1 “Draft technical report on interworking between 3GPP 5G network & WLAN" – with a goal of sharing the report with the 802.11 WG at the upcoming July Plenary teleconferences, an potentially asking for WG endorsement of the report.

  • Unfortunately, to date I am not aware of any contributions or recent (last discussion e-mail was sent 7 April) reflector discussions to progress this work.
  • Please, let me know if you will be providing a contribution for this upcoming teleconference.
  • If there are no contributions to progress this work – I will cancel this teleconference.

The plan for the announced AANI SC Teleconference is:   Tuesday 23 June 2020 @ 9:00 am EDT (Completing the draft report – final comments), Monday 6 July 2020 @ 9:00 am EDT (Agreement of the report – final edits), Tuesday 14 July @ 9:00 am EDT (Edits if necessary, based on WG comments at the Opening Plenary).

Meeting information:

Tue, June 23, 9am – 10am EDT

Where:             Webex-11: 129 578 4041

Join the Webex meeting here: https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=mf43fdd259a50314cc8c794acd83e1bbc

Meeting number: 129 578 4041

Meeting password: wireless (94735377 from phones and video systems)

Join by phone: Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only) +1-408-418-9388 USA Toll, Global call-in numbers Access code: 129 578 4041

Join from a video system or application Dial 1295784041@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business Dial 1295784041.ieeesa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com

more details»  copy to my calendar

Regards,

Joseph Levy

802.11 AANI SC Chair

Original AANI Teleconference announcement provided below: