Tuesday 28 July 9:00am-10:00am ET
Tuesday 25 August 9:00am-10:00am ET
Tuesday 1 September 9:00am-10:00am ET
Tuesday 8 September 9:00am-10:00am ET
Note: additional teleconference as requested with 10 days’ notification.
Please let the Chair know as soon as possible if you intend to provide a contribution to the upcoming 28 July teleconference.
The proposed way forward, considering the Straw Poll results and as provided in the 802.11 WG closing plenary is:
- Continue discussion on the AANI SC email reflector
- The authors: to update the report (11-20/0013r3) considering the comments received
- The commenters: are encouraged to provide text/graphic contributions for the report
- The authors to provide an updated report for the next AANI Teleconference, to be scheduled on Tuesday 28 July 9:00am-10:00am.
- Following the 28 July teleconference, the Chair will request the 802.11 WG chair to start a 20-day WG comment collection on the report- start 31 July- close 20 August.
Interested parties are requested to continue discussion on the AANI SC email reflector.
802.11 AANI Chair
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-11-AANI list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-AANI&A=1