[STDS-802-11-AANI] Agenda for 06 April AANI SC Teleconference @ 9:00 h ET
The agenda for the upcoming 06 April AANI SC Teleconference @ 9:00 h ET has been posted:
The following Teleconferences were announced during the 802.11 WG Closing Plenary - and are announced here with greater than 10 day notice:
• Tuesday 6 April 2021 9:00-10:00 h ET
• Tuesday 13 April 2021 9:00-10:00 h ET
• Wednesday 21 April 2021 9:00-10:00 h ET
• Wednesday 28 April 2021 9:00-10:00 h ET
• Tuesday 4 May 2021 9:00-10:00 h ET
The agenda for these teleconferences will be posted to Mentor and announced on these reflectors - prior to these teleconferences.
Please note that contributions are requested on the two topics currently being discussed in the AANI SC:
1) Contributions related to the WBA LS (11-21-0170r0). Specifically, addressing 802.11ax or other 802.11-2020 capabilities that can be used to meet the use cases identified in the LS. Note: two contributions have been promised on this topic:
- 802.11 ax features that address fine grain QoS for 5G flows,
- how TCLAS improvements in 802.11-2020 relate to QoS for 5G flows.
2) Contributions related to improving/resolving issues with the "Draft technical report on interworking between 3GPP 5G network and WLAN" (11-20/0013r11). Significant discussion was had during the AANI SC teleconference on Monday 15 March 2021. Contributions to continue these discussions and reach consensus on the technical report are encouraged.
Please notify the Chair as soon as possible of any planned contributions and at which teleconference you would like to present the contribution. Hopefully, we can reach consensus on both of these topics and complete the AANI SC inputs to the 802.11 WG at the upcoming 802.11 May Interim meeting, and achieve WG approval at the closing plenary.
The AANI SC will meet at the following times during the 802.11 May Interim meeting:
- Tuesday 11 May 2021 11:15-13:15 h ET
- Wednesday 12 May 2021 19:00-21:00 h ET
- Thursday 13 May 2021 11:15-13:15 h ET
- Monday 17 May 2021 19:00-21:00 h ET
802.11 AANI Chair
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-11-AANI list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-AANI&A=1