Re: [STDS-802-11-AANI] Teleconference Reminder - 8 June @ 9:00-10:00 h ET

Hello Joseph, All,

Regarding 21/0950r0 – I took an action during the May session to see if clause 4 (registering and authenticating) of the technical report could be rewritten as a two-step process: join WLAN, join 5GC. This is the result. While I was doing this it seemed to make sense to provide an overview of the WLAN connection options and discuss untrusted and trusted access in relation to this. I will review on the call tomorrow and see what we want to do with this.

-Robert

From: Joseph Levy <jslevy@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 1:08 PM
To: STDS-802-11-AANI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-AANI] Teleconference Reminder - 8 June @ 9:00-10:00 h ET

Dear All,

This is a reminder that there is an AANI SC Teleconference on 8 June 9:00-10:00 h ET.

If you have any questions or wish to add to the agenda please let me know.

Please note that there are currently two new contributions to be discussed:

  • A technical contribution has been posted to mentor by Robert Stacey: 11-21/0950r0 “Overview of 5G core network access over WLAN”, Robert Stacey (Intel).
  • An updated reply LS will be posted soon: version of 11-21/0865r1 “Draft Reply LS from 802.11 to WBA regarding the WBA 5G & Wi-Fi RAN Convergence Paper”, Joseph Levy (InterDigital)

Regards,

Joseph Levy

802.11 AANI Chair