[STDS-802-11-ARC] Upcoming ARC officer affirmations

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

Note that at the upcoming F2F in Waikoloa:

-          The ARC SC will be considering the re-affirmation of Joe Levy (InterDigital) as our Vice Chair and Secretary

-          The WG will be considering a motion for all the TG/SC chairs, including myself, Mark Hamilton (Ruckus Wireless) as Chair of ARC SC

If you have any comments or concerns about either of these actions, please let me, or a WG leader know.

Thanks.  Mark