From: *** 802.11 Architecture Standing Committee *** <STDS-802-11-ARC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Joseph Levy
Sent: Tuesday, 17 September, 2024 13:05
To: STDS-802-11-ARC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-ARC] Status Update for P802-REVc

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

Dear All –

A report on P802-REVc was provided during the 802.11 mid-week plenary (11 Sep 2024) -   11-24/1614r1

This email provides an updated to the report, providing the current status for the P802-REVc:

The recirculation ballot on 802REVc D2.1 has closed. Nine comments were received.  8 are editorial comments from the RAC and 1 was and editorial comment from an approve voter. The comments are available:  1-24/0048r0

Comment resolution was conducted during the P802-REVc Comment Resolution meeting held Tuesday 17 September 12:00-14:00 h EDT in the ZAL Center for Applied Aviation Research GmbH, Hamburg, Germany (WebEx access was available)

All comments have been resolved. Resolutions to be published in 1-24/0048r1

The Editor will update the draft to D2.2 and the WG Chair will start a new recirculation ballot soon (probably either 20 or 23 September)

It is anticipated that there will be no additional comments and that

Projected timeline:

17 Oct (on or before): The WG Chair has agreed to pre-submit the draft for consideration at the upcoming RevCom Dec 2024 meeting

10-15 Nov (During the 802 November Session):

  1. The WG will request the LMCS submit the draft to RevCom
  2. The LMSC will approve submission of the draft to RevCom

10 Dec: RevCom will agree to recommend approval of the draft for publication

11 Dec: SASB will approve the draft for publication

Q1 2025 – IEEE Std 802-2025 will be published

P802-REVc- Status and the draft are available on https://1.ieee802.org/maintenance/802-revc/

All drafts are available: https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/802-REVc-drafts/

Note this directory and the drafts are available to all 802 WG members. (please use your 802.11 member password)

Regards,

Joseph