A request for comments on the NGMN 5G White Paper was sent out to about ten 802.11 volunteers.  Here are a few of the most relevant comments:
Thanks

Jeorge

Inactive hide details for "Stephens, Adrian P" ---05/05/2015 02:49:05 AM---Hello all, Let me expand on something I spoke briefl"Stephens, Adrian P" ---05/05/2015 02:49:05 AM---Hello all, Let me expand on something I spoke briefly about last night at the CAC call.

From: "Stephens, Adrian P" <Adrian.P.Stephens@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeorge Hurtarte/Bos/Teradyne@TERADYNE
Date: 05/05/2015 02:49 AM
Subject: Panel session for WNG on NGMN

Hello all,

Let me expand on something I spoke briefly about last night at the CAC call.

I was wondering if we could do a “panel session” on 5G in the WNG slot.
Questions that might be considered are:
The purpose would be to allow attendees to develop their understanding of the
relationship of 802.11 to 5G.

Let’s have an email thread about whether this makes sense.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)