Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Submissions for information to SC6

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
G'day Andrew,

For 802.11ay, there is no plan in the calendar year of 2016 that asks WG and your SC to submit a draft to SC6.   Will definitely keep you posted if conditions change!

Happy New Year !!

Regards,
Edward