Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] TG vice chairs

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hi Adrian,
  So just to be clear, each TG will need to run a motion similar to the following:

Motion to reconfirm <name> as vice-chair of the 802.11 <TG>

Motion/second/discussion/Count: Y/N/A

Is that correct?

Thanks,

Jim