Sincerely,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx
Phone: +1 (971) 203-2032
Mobile: +1 (210) 268-6451 (when in USA)
Mobile: +44 7342178905 (when in the UK)
Skype: adrian_stephens
On 2017-03-14 23:37, Mark Hamilton wrote:

Adrian,

In the face of these motions from TGak, I would note:

-          It seems to be usual practice to put Room change requests as the first item of New business on the mid-week plenary agenda

-          Thus, other motions (like these from TGak) will come after the Room change requests

-          However, the meeting plans for TGak for the second half of the week depend on the results of these motions

Thus, I would recommend a change in the usual practice, to instead put Room change requests after the other motions at the mid-week plenary.  Thus, depending on the success/failure of TG motions (or other outcomes from discussion on the motions), each TG leader can make the best judgment about meeting room needs for the rest of the week.

Thoughts?

Mark