[STDS-802-11-CAC] Agenda topic : minutes discussion recording

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
           I'd like to suggest an agenda item for this evening's CAC regarding the amount of detail that needs to be recorded in minutes.

This is because I understand there has been a recent change in the ECs recommendations on this issue that came up in the PM1 COEX SC meeting today.

As I'm not familar with these new recommendations, I'd like discuss this further.

Kind regards

Stephen