[STDS-802-11-CAC] Join-Me Issues with MAC Ad-Hoc TGBE

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

[Changed Subject title]

Hello Dorothy, all,

TGbe is having issues with join.me. Neither me, nor the ad-hoc chairs are able to start the meeting, as it asks for additional credentials, which are sent to an e-mail we don’t have. We went over this process last couple of weeks so not certain why it is asking again.

In addition, the meeting has started (not certain by whom) and we don’t have control of the presentations, and also to allow other members to join.

I was wondering if anybody can help us on this issue.

The MAC ad-hoc chair is currently running the meeting with the members that are currently in the call by following the slide numbers.

Appreciate any help on this matter.

Regards,

Alfred