Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Motions

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hi Stephen,

Here are two motions from TGba:

Motion 1: TGba RevCom
Approve the report in 11-20/1707r2 as the report to the IEEE 802 EC on the requirements for conditional approval to forward P802.11ba D8.0 to RevCom, granting the WG chair editorial license

[Move: Po-Kai Huang
Second: Steve Shellhammer
TG result: Passes with unanimous consent]

Motion 2: TGba CSD re-affirm
Re-affirm the CSD in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0936-04-0wur-a-csd-proposal-for-wake-up-radio-wur.docx

[Move: Po-Kai Huang
Second: Yongho Seok
TG result: Passes with unanimous consent]

Thanks,
Minyoung