From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** <STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Stanley, Dorothy
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 12:43
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Draft Agenda graphic for the upcoming March 2022 Plenary session, please take out March agenda document numbers

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear CAC members,

Attached is the draft agenda graphic for the upcoming March Plenary meeting.

Please let me know of any requested changes. Also please take out your agenda document numbers by February 3rd.

Changes made:

  • Add 10pm-midnight TGbf on Wednesday
  • Delete TGbf Wednesday AM1
  • Add TGaz Tues, Weds PM1
  • Add PAR Mon, Weds PM1

For the WG officer elections, while we could insert a Weds Plenary meeting, I propose that we
have the elections at the Tuesday Closing Plenary to provide more time for the TGs to meet during the prime AM1 slot.

Let me know if you have any objection to this.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise