[STDS-802-11-CAC] Coex Leadership

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear Stephen,

for the TG/SC leadership confirmation vote in the WG, please note the following results for Coex.

Coex SC Vice Chair elections:

	1st VC:  Manish Kumar (NXP)
	2nd VC: Sebastian Max (Ericsson GmbH)

Coex SC Secretary confirmation:

	Guido Hiertz (Ericsson GmbH)

Stephen, would you mind adjusting the TG / SC officer slide accordingly; also for the pending
confirmation votes in the WG.

I would also like to thank Rich Kennedy for his contributions and support as Vice Chair over the last
years. I will continue looking forward to having his expertise and input on the status of BT SIG as
a regular report in Coex.

I would like to congratulate Manish and Sebastian; looking forward to working
with you together in Coex in the next term.

Best,

Marc