[STDS-802-11-CAC] Minutes/Webpages/Timelines

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
               it's likely that I'll miss the CAC call on Monday (July 8th) due to travel.

Minutes        - one missing from the JTC1 SC.
Web-pages - one missing from the IMMW SG.

The timeline chart was updated yesterday (July 3rd) to show the recent REVme SA ballot results together with a couple of updates of draft version numbers.

Thank you for sending all of these updates to me. If you have any issues about completing these items or general questions, please ask as I may be able to help you out !

Regarding the WG secretary role, the plan is that Volker and I will work together through the week.

I'm slowly taking over the role of organising the teleconference logistics from Robert and Jon, but I still have various tool permission issues that need to be resolved. The plan is that Robert, Jon and I will work through these when we meet in Montreal.

For those of you travelling to Montreal, have a safe trip.

Kind regards

Stephen