[STDS-802-11-CAC] Arranging Teleconferences

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
               I've been arranging the teleconferences for July/Aug/Sept and I have a couple of issues to mention:

1) Chairs and vice-chairs: Please use the latest hostkey email that I have sent you, as I may have sent you multiple ones.
2) I'm currently not able to arrange teleconferences for TGbk and TGbn. Hopefully Robert will be able to do this in the short term.

Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen