Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Host Keys

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector --- Thanks, Stephen.  But, just checking, the times in the email I received seem to be Hawaii time (not ET).

Mark

-------- Original message --------
From: Stephen McCann <mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 9/2/24 7:22 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Host Keys

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
              I've sent many of you an email of the host keys for your teleconference meeting(s) next week in Waikoloa.

Please can you check the time and date (remember the time is in ET) and if you see any issues please let me know. Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen