[STDS-802-11-CAC] No requests for WNG presentations in Waikoloa - release meeting slot

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hi folks,
As of Thursday morning (9/5), I have not received any requests to give a presentation in WNG; the deadline was at 5PM EDT yesterday, so it looks like there won't be any WNG activity next week.  We can release the meeting slot and perhaps another group will want that time. 😀  We can review at the CAC meeting on Sunday.
See you in Waikoloa!
Best regards,
Jim