[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] Call for volunteer - TGaf Mandatory Draft Review

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Dear 802.11 editors,

The time is drawing near for 802.11af (TVWS) to pass through the Mandatory Draft Review (MDR) process.

In addition to TG and WG editors (Peter and myself), the process requires a volunteer to contribute to the review.

The commitment is equivalent to a couple of days work,  and the benefit is an improvement in the editorial quality

of TGaf.  Please see document 11-11/0615 for details of the process.

Please let me know if you are able to contribute to this process.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)