Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] Question on styleman

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello Ping,

I don’t think there is any special rule on this.

My opinion is that if an acronym is expanded first in a table,  we should also expand it

in its first use in the body text.   But if the whole purpose of the table is to introduce a bunch of terms,  then that is probably not necessary,  because folks will expect to reference the table first.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)