Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] 21/1620 November Editors meeting , MDR for 11bd

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---
Hi Peter,

For TGbe, please kindly update the following (I highlight the change in bold for your convenience):

be

4.0

2.0

2.1

0.7

1.3 (to be posted in a week)

FrameMaker

(old)

No

Edward Au

14-Nov

The update is because I spent my Saturday aligning all the figure, table, and subclause numbers of D1.3 (to be posted) with all of these draft baseline standards.

Regards,
Edward