[STDS-802-11-REG] FCC NPRM 13-22 Reply Comment posted

Hi All,

   802.11-13/671r0 is posted to Mentor.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0671-00-0reg-fcc-13-49-reply-comments.docx

   There may be a U-NII-1 MSS feeder link analysis available to insert before reply comments are due.

   At this moment, the Reply Comments are due June 24th EDT, and IEEE 802 will not be able to provide comments in time. IEEE 802 can provide late reply comments after our July plenary meeting.

Best Regards,

petere

Peter Ecclesine, Technology Analyst

MS SJ-14-4 170 West Tasman Dr, San Jose, CA 95134-1706

Ph 408/527-0815, FAX 408/525-9256

"Time doesn't fool around."  "Without Prejudice" U.C.C. 1-207