[STDS-802-11-REG] DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team Conference Call: Sept 6 agenda

Greetings all,
    I have uploaded the following documents to Mentor for the DSRC Tiger Team call on Friday, 6 Sept at 1PM EDT:

  * Agenda for call on 6 Sept: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-1030-00-0reg-september-6th-dsrc-coexistence-tiger-team-agenda.ppt

 * Minutes from Aug 30 call: Document 11/1013 on Mentor (will be uploaded ASAP)

  * Revised agenda from 30 Aug call:  https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-1005-02-0reg-august-30th-dsrc-coexistence-tiger-team-agenda.ppt

Conference call dial in information is below, and I have also attached an iCalendar (ICS) link below if you need it.

Best regards,
Jim

--
Jim Lansford
Fellow, Global Standards

WebEx conference call reservation for DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team calls, which operates under the IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee.  At the initial meeting on August 23rd, we agreed to have these calls at 1PM EDT on Fridays.

Agenda will be posted to IEEE document server (Mentor) prior to the meeting as an 802.11 REG SC document.  Rich Kennedy of Blackberry (the 802.11 REG SC chair) is the alternate chair for these calls if I am unable to attend.

Jim Lansford invites you to an online meeting using WebEx.

Meeting ID/Number: 958 775 777
Meeting Password: UNII4

To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://csrconf.webex.com/csrconf/j.php?J=958775777&PW=NMTU3MWYwZDY1
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: UNII4
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Audio conference information
1. Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers:
Internal: 22-66
UK: 44-1223-692266
US: 1-408-5234266
China: 86-21-28981566
Taiwan: 886-2-21759266
Japan: 81-3-64037166
Singapore: 65-6827-0536
Korea: 82-2-6444-2066
India: 91-80-2518-3266
Israel: 972-4-854-6185
Germany: 49-761-59521166
2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.
Your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 958 775 777

http://www.webex.com

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.