[STDS-802-11-REG] Reminder: DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team call on 25 Oct 2013 **cancelled**

Greeting all,
  Just a reminder that we will no be having a DSRC Coex TT call on October 25; both Rich and I are traveling.
  Note that there is an open call for presentations; I think we have at least one presentation in the works, but I'd like to invite others.
  Current plan is to have our next call on Friday, Nov 1 at the usual time (1PM EDT); I'll send out a reminder next week along with an agenda.
  Hope you all have a good weekend and Halloween....
Best regards,
Jim

--
Jim Lansford