Topic: REG SC DSRC coexistence
Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Time: 9:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 953 013 361
Meeting Password: TigerTeam

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to
https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/j.php?ED=235568842&UID=1700384767&PW=NNDliNDBkN2Vj&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: TigerTeam
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/j.php?ED=235568842&UID=1700384767&PW=NNDliNDBkN2Vj&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (UK): 0800-051-3810
Call-in toll number (UK): +44-203-478-5289
USA/Canada toll  +1 631 267 4890
USA/Canada toll free  1-855-299-5224
Global call-in numbers:
https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=235568842&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:953 013 361

For assistance
1. Go to
https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
dickroy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/j.php?ED=235568842&UID=1700384767&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAvgfh6M8Vfx5etxiDxfrp9FmiphiNLnj8erEbrU8RwTE&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to
https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/systemdiagnosis.php.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.