[STDS-802-11-REG] Note for the DSRC Tiger Team

Hi Team:

DENSO will be sending an available DSRC radio to Cisco for Study of the receive sensitivity, in an effort to determine an acceptable level of receiver interference. He would have liked to provide more so that more of us could engage in the analysis, but with just the one available, they responded to the first request, from Cisco.

‎DENSO wanted me to let everyone know that this decision was made based solely on responding to the first request.

I hope we will have additional data soon.

Rich

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.