[STDS-802-11-REG] Correction on DENSO loaner equipment

All DSRC Tiger Team members:

I would like to clarify the information in an earlier email I sent. Brian Gallagher provided this statement, which corrects the position as I stated it earlier:

DENSO appreciates the work that the IEEE Tiger team members are doing in investigating DSRC coexistence and better DSRC detection capabilities. To support the efforts to develop better DSRC detection, DENSO is offering a loaner DSRC radio to any Wi-Fi team member [actually IEEE 802.11 Regulatory SC DSRC Tiger Team member] ready to perform such experiments but has no DSRC transmit source of their own. The loaner radio will be configured in transmit-only mode at power-up for ease of testing. If interested, contact Brian Gallagher at brian_gallagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call 760-271-8836.

Rich Kennedy
rkennedy1000@xxxxxxxxx
(832) 298-1114

IEEE 802.11 P802.11af (WLAN in White Spaces) Chair
IEEE 802.11 Regulatory SC Chair
IEEE 802.11/18 Liaison

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.