[STDS-802-11-REG] Tomorrow's call is cancelled

Dear Regulatory SC members:

Aside from the DSRC coexistence effort, regulatory issues have reached a low for this year. There is an Ofcom consultation on long-term spectrum policy for the UK, which has minimal technical language, and the FCC NPRM on the 3.5GHz band, on licensing schemes.

We have a DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team call on Friday, chaired by Jim Lansford, where we do need to focus our efforts.

As next Thursday is Thanksgiving Day in the US, there will be no call next week either. We will have a call on December 5th, if for nothing other than an update.

For those in the US, have a great Thanksgiving.

Rich Kennedy
rkennedy1000@xxxxxxxxx
(832) 298-1114

IEEE 802.11 P802.11af (WLAN in White Spaces) Chair
IEEE 802.11 Regulatory SC Chair
IEEE 802.11/18 Liaison

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.