[STDS-802-11-REG] DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team call: 14 March **canceled**

All,
Apologies for the short notice. We were hoping to have a call today, but the presenter is not ready. In addition, both Rich Kennedy and I are enroute to Beijing for the IEEE meeting next week. We'll announce any agenda items that come up for the meeting next week, but we will be unable to set up a conference bridge. If there are presentations, I'll ask that we have an encore review on a conference call.
Best regards,
Jim

(sent from my phone)

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.