[STDS-802-11-REG] DSRC Coexistence TT call 28 March *** cancelled ***

All,
  Sorry for the late notice, but presentations I had hoped would be available by the meeting time today are not yet ready for posting, so I'm going to have to cancel the call for today.  Several people (including me) are still catching up after the IEEE meeting in Beijing last week.
  One presentation from the Beijing meeting you may find of interest is one by GM on in-vehicle channel models.  That document is https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0365-00-0hew-extended-intra-vehicle-channel-model.pptx   This is a nice complement to the outdoor 802.11p models we discussed in a previous call.
  I hope we will be able to have presentations available for the call next week...thanks for your patience.
Best regards,
Jim

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.