[STDS-802-11-REG] IEEE 802.11 DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team Call - 21 Nov 2014 *** cancelled *** (see update)

Greetings all,
    First of all, my apologies if there was confusion about the call last week; I was traveling overseas with limited access to email, so I was only able to get a message to Rich to cancel the call and many of you may not have gotten his email.
   I have been in touch with people that I thought might be interested in making a presentation this week, but nobody has informed me that they have a presentation ready to give to the group...hence I'm cancelling the call for the week.  I considered having a call to review the San Antonio face-to-face meeting, but decided it would be just as useful to do that in this email.
  Despite the fact that we have cancelled several meetings in a row now, there has been forward progress.  There are ongoing discussions to see if we can get closer to a consenus position, but none of those discussions are at a point yet that we could review any new or modified proposals in this group.  I want to give ample time for stakeholders to explore new ideas that we could discuss on our calls in the hopes of resolving differences, but we will have to move forward in the near future.  Whether or not we are able to converge to a single consensus position, we will proceed with writing up a final report and doing a series of straw polls to gauge support among the participants in these tiger team calls.  Rich and I are still working out details of how we would move forward with this process in a way that allows everyone to have their opinion recorded.
  Note that next Friday is the day after Thanksgiving in the US, so we will not have a call on the 28th either.
  I will have to send out new conference bridge information for any future calls, since our previous WebEx has expired.
  Please feel free to send me an email or call if you have any questions.  Have a good weekend and a happy Thanksgiving.
Best regards,
Jim

Jim Lansford
Fellow, Global Standards
CSR Technology, Inc.
Adjunct Professor, Interdisciplinary Telecommunications Program
University of Colorado - Boulder

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.