[STDS-802-11-TGAF] FW: Industry Canada Decision on use of TV White Space

Title: Industry Canada Decision on use of TV White Space

Canadian rules for unlicensed use of TVWS. Please download the document and read.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

Research In Motion Corporation

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf Chair

IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group Chair