[STDS-802-11-TGAF] Comment Resolution Spreadsheet uploaded

All:

Once again our illustrious Editor has managed to get the comment resolution spreadsheet ready for primetime in no time.  We will be reviewing it and asking for volunteers on tomorrow’s call.  It therefore behooves each of us to download it and find the comments they are best suited to resolve, and be ready to volunteer to do so tomorrow.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/12/11-12-1017-31-00af-tgaf-wg-lb-comment-resolutions.xlsx

Thank you. I know you can do it!

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

cid:image001.gif@01CDE9CE.D8280A90

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf Chair

IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group Chair

THE NEW BLACKBERRY Z10