From: stds-802-11-tgah@xxxxxxxx [mailto:stds-802-11-tgah@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 정민호
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 7:46 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAH] 802.11ah Comment Resolution

Hi Dave Minyoung and all,

This is what I send out on behalf of James, because now it is not available for him to send by 11ah reflector.

James Wang volunteered for the following CIDs related to Sectorization (Clause 9.32m, 8.4.2.170l, 8.4.2.170f, 8.3.4a.1.1)

213, 652, 653, 654, 791, 850, 201, 202, 317, 427, 130, 214, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 824, 835, 836, 131, 686, 687, 779, 781, 216, 217, 218, 219, 221, 260, 685, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 780, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 425, 133, 878, 793

FYI, all the contributors related to Sectorization (James, George, Sayantan, me) will work together to resolve those CIDs.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Minho