Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAH] TGah CC09 spreadsheet 11-13/701r2updated with assignees

Thanks Ron. PHY CIDs 203, 204, 211, 925 are assigned to you.

  Dave H.

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Ron Murias <ron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Minyoung,

I would like to volunteer for the following CIDs:

203, 204, 211, 925.

Regards,
Ron Murias

On 2013-07-03, at 10:17 AM, "Park, Minyoung" <minyoung.park@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,

Please find the updated spreadsheet 11-13/701r2 below:

Please check the CIDs that you have volunteered. If there are any mistakes, please send an email to Dave (PHY), Yongho (MAC), and Minyoung (Editor/General).

Assigned CIDs
Unassigned CIDs
Total
PHY
92
28
120
MAC
715
124
839
General
0
4
4
Editor
25
0
25
Total
832
156
988

Regards,
Minyoung

Please find the updated spreadsheet 11-13/701r1 below:

Please check the CIDs that you have volunteered. If there are any mistakes, please send an email to Dave (PHY), Yongho (MAC), and Minyoung (Editor/General).

And here is a summary:

Assigned CIDs
Unassigned CIDs
Total
PHY
90
30
120
MAC
650
189
839
General
0
4
4
Editor
25
0
25
Total
765
223
988

Regards,
Minyoung

Please find the following spreadsheet with comments with assignees so far.

Please check the CIDs that you have volunteered. If there are any mistakes, please send an email to Dave (PHY), Yongho (MAC), and Minyoung (Editor/General).

And here is a summary:

Comments
with assignees
Comments