[STDS-802-11-TGAH] Geneva CID Resolutions

All,

I think I've sorted out the CID-contibution mapping for the comments resolved at the Geneva meeting, and my records show some CIDs with multiple resolutions, as listed below:

CID 85: 13/0819 and 13/0833 both resolve the comment, however the solutions are the same (accepted)
CID 474: 13/0813 and 13/0834 both accept the comment

CID 729: 13/0826 and 13/0881 have resolutions, but 881 rejects and 826 defers the comment (I recall we agreed to defer)

CID 460: 13/0819 and 13/0833 appear to have different resolutions for the comment
CID 473: 13/0813 and 13/0834 appear to have different resolutions for the comment

Have I captured this information correctly?  If so, how do we resolve CIDs 460 and 473?

Also, under contribution 13/0819, CID 194 is listed as "Rejected (out of scope)".  Can someone clarify that decision for me?

Thanks,
Ron Murias