[STDS-802-11-TGAH] Weekly Calls

Hi Dave,

I notice that many of our calls coincide with the HEW CCs, and if we shift the morning/evening assignments, we don't have any conflict.  Is there interest in 11ah do change the morning/evening rotation, and if so, is it possible to do this?

CURRENT SCHEUDLE

August 7: TGah 10:00 AM, HEW 10:00 AM
August 14: TGah 7:00 PM
August 21: TGah 10:00 AM