[STDS-802-11-TGAH] 802.11ah Remaining Comments

Hi Dave,

While I consider my remaining unresolved comments valid and important, I am willing to withdraw them in the interest of the majority of the group.  I personally do not believe ending this internal ballot by withdrawing comments will accelerate the process, but I understand the desire to move to Letter Ballot and I do not intend to delay the progress of the Task Group.

I will re-submit those comments to the Working Group Letter Ballot when it begins.  Please provide me a list containing my CIDs which have not been resolved and I will officially withdraw them.

Regards,
Ron Murias