Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAH] TGah is in Recess till Thursday PM2

Thanks Alfred,

I had a look at the rest of the spreadsheet and we have around 65 comments with resolution issues.  Rather than create a contribution, I’ve attached a table to this message.  In the table, the rejections have no reason, two have a reason that needs some discussion/clarification.  Similarly, the “revised” resolutions have no description of the change that was accepted.

Regards,
Ron