Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAH] Attendance record of Thursday TGah PM2 session

Sorry for adding an additional E-mail to your inbox,

For those affected by the attendance issue, you received an e-mail from From: IEEE-SA [mailto:sa-ballot@xxxxxxxx] notifying you of the cancellation after your initial recording of your attendance for that slot.

Please forward me that e-mail if you did not rerecord your attendance, as a way to help document your condition.

Regards,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                    Senior Standards Architect
hm:801-756-1496             CSR Technologies Inc.
cell:801-376-6435            10871 North 5750 West
office: 801-492-4023         Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!