Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAH] Call for volunteers for a comment resolution on TGah LB205

Hi Yongho, all,

I’d like to volunteer for the following sub-clauses and the related CIDs:

24.3.8.* S1G Preamble

CIDs: 5145, 5146, 5149, 5150, 5154, 5158, 5499, 5500

24.3.10.* SU-MIMO and DL-MU-MIMO Beamforming

CIDs: 5503, 5504, 5505, 5506

24.3.13 Channelization

CIDs: 5414

24.3.16 S1G transmit specification

CIDs: 5468, 5396

24.3.17 Receiver Specification

CIDs: 5433, 5367

24.5 Parameters for S1G-MCSs

CIDs: 5148

Annex E

CIDs: 5147, 5348, 5352, 5416, 5469, 5470, 5471

Thanks,

Eugene